Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Retain Most Admired Titles

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Retain Most Admired Titles

According to Gallup:

http://news.gallup.com/poll/224672/b...ed-titles.aspx

Trump is one of just a handful of sitting Presidents who did not get top honor of being the most admired man.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-gallup-319367

Surprised about Hillary.

Scary that Trump is close to Obama and everybody else listed has much lower percentages. Seems to indicate that a lot of people still support Trump.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post
    Scary that Trump is close to Obama and everybody else listed has much lower percentages. Seems to indicate that a lot of people still support Trump.
    And yet so few people admit to voting for him. People are strange animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    And yet so few people admit to voting for him.
    Sometimes hard to admit "I screwed up." Nobody wants to be judged harshly.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Sometimes hard to admit "I screwed up." Nobody wants to be judged harshly.
    The people that screwed up were the Hillary voters.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford View Post
    The people that screwed up were the Hillary voters.
    Only a guess. She doesn't hold office, so it is a only guess where we would be today. On the other hand, we see what Trump is doing. We see his childish behavior, hatred etc. One could argue Trump voters made a mistake.

Only a guess. She doesn't hold office, so it is a only guess where we would be today. On the other hand, we see what Trump is doing. We see his childish behavior, hatred etc. One could argue Trump voters made a mistake.
    Nonsense. If a majority of the electoral college were instructed to install a concussed eight-year-old, it was their civic duty to do so.

Jim

Well, we can all argue about it until the cows come home but I believe history will judge Mr. Trump is an extremely harsh light. People aren't nostalgic for W without reason. Rove, Cheney & Co. were horrible people but at least they weren't overt racists.

Just read a pretty good article from GQ that was published over the summer about Dylan Roof and the Charleston church shooting. It, among other things, postulated about the origin of Roof's hatred and how he got radicalized by on-line white supremacist groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    Well, we can all argue about it until the cows come home but I believe history will judge Mr. Trump is an extremely harsh light. People aren't nostalgic for W without reason. Rove, Cheney & Co. were horrible people but at least they weren't overt racists.

Just read a pretty good article from GQ that was published over the summer about Dylan Roof and the Charleston church shooting. It, among other things, postulated about the origin of Roof's hatred and how he got radicalized by on-line white supremacist groups.
    Why is the left so scared of white supremacists, as compared to the real threats to our national security? Kim J was building an arsenal of planet destroyers, and our very own prez was sending the world's number one terrorist country BILLIONS in cash, while the left was telling us all how dangerous these white hate groups are. That to me is just mind boggling. And furthermore, it's not the white hate groups plastered all over my news feed who are commiting murder after murder, day in day out, in city after city. So Sorry I'm not scared of a small pathetic band of radical idiots. And you shouldn't be either.

You do know that none of that is true right?

I know it is hard for you to hear people denounce the WP movement, I mean those are your peeps.

A black kid in Alabama has far more to fear from a white cop than he has from Kim Jung In.
    Last edited by fishingcomic; 01-01-2018 at 06:21 PM.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan