Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More public land sold for pennies on the dollar.

If only people weren't offended by statues...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    If only people weren't offended by statues...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Well in all fairness there's really nothing else to worry about in the city of Memphis. It's a model city where the only thing that could make it a better, safer, place, is to remove some historical monuments. Good Call City Council. Good call.

There should be a special City. One owned by statues where only statues can live, in peace.
    ... except for the new Marion Barry statue, that should be our national monument.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

Quote Originally Posted by swizz View Post
    There should be a special City. One owned by statues where only statues can live, in peace.
    ... except for the new Marion Barry statue, that should be our national monument.

NO, Bunyan freaks me out!
    ... can we PLEASE replace that hideous giant sitting Lincoln at the Lincoln Memorial with a kneeling Kaepernick?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Bypassing the legal system where public property and monuments is wrong and I still don't understand how this can stand. It opens the door to all kinds of abuse.
    In this case, were it not done that cross would have been removed.

I think you would be more concerned with the Uranium mining that is about to take place in Bear's Ear and the destruction of Bristol Bay. Or this about removing the statue of the founder of the KKK?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post

I think you would be more concerned with the Uranium mining that is about to take place in Bear's Ear
    Need that to replace what Hillary sold to Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    In this case, were it not done that cross would have been removed.

I think you would be more concerned with the Uranium mining that is about to take place in Bear's Ear and the destruction of Bristol Bay. Or this about removing the statue of the founder of the KKK?
    Turns out I am concerned about that land. That and the net neutrality were really sad days for this admin.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/12/1...-records-show/
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan