Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Train crash

Train crash

According to news reports the system that would have automatically reduced the train speed from 80 mph to 30 mph as it approached the curve has not been installed due to lack of money. Another failure of the money system causing unnecessary suffering.

In an energy system the latest safety technology would be automatically designed into the system without the interference of money

No, it is a governmental failure. You cannot afford safe infrastructure when it comes to giving these people their much needed tax breaks. Look at them! They're destitute!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    No, it is a governmental failure. You cannot afford safe infrastructure when it comes to giving these people their much needed tax breaks. Look at them! They're destitute!

I'll talk to the Goose.....It's Magic

Evening news sez the system is installed, but not activated.

Delusional...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Delusional...

Talked to the Goose...Apparently your wrong

Not the money system, and likely not be the government. Whether the system was not installed or installed, but not activated, the problem lies with those who were supposed to install/activate and who manages and supervises those who do the work.

I don't see how getting rid of the money system would avoid this kind of event. That is not logical. Technocracy can't make up for human failings be it stupidity, laziness, greed or any other failing.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushart View Post
    Talked to the Goose...Apparently your wrong
    I was referring to Ed. Not the goose.

Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post
    Not the money system, and likely not be the government. Whether the system was not installed or installed, but not activated, the problem lies with those who were supposed to install/activate and who manages and supervises those who do the work.

I don't see how getting rid of the money system would avoid this kind of event. That is not logical. Technocracy can't make up for human failings be it stupidity, laziness, greed or any other failing.
    Of course eliminating the money system is logical, it's as logical as science. Money is not scientific. The positive train control (PTC) system technology has been available for a long time but only implemented in the national train system where the money is available.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ogy-was-ready/

“All the railroads in the country, including Amtrak, do not require training like they should. Time and time again we have urged the railroads to allow more training trips before they go out and they will say one or two trips is enough,” Risch said. “It’s a cost issue … That’s something that has been a problem.”

Allan Zarembski, an engineering professor at the University of Delaware who specializes in railroad research, said the mandate from Congress also largely came without funding. Implementation could cost more than $10 billion, Zarembski said, adding that since rail operators are stuck with the cost, there was a possibility they would skimp on other safety matters such as maintenance in order to cover the bill.

Here's a few more Shawn.
    https://www.forbes.com/pictures/hhge.../#2002a1f553db
    If you're gonna hate the rich, don't take their money.