Thread: Trump bans words, but only some

Trump bans words, but only some

"In an astonishing order, the Trump administration has banned the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from using seven words — including “fetus,” “transgender,” “diversity” and “science-based” — in any documents used to prepare the agency’s budget, The Washington Post has reported.
    CDC policy analysts were reportedly informed of the forbidden words in a 90-minute meeting in Atlanta on Thursday with senior CDC officials. The other banned words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement” and “evidence-based,” according to the Post, citing an unnamed policy analyst. The meeting was led by a senior member of the CDC’s Office of Financial Services. She didn’t know why the words were forbidden and said she was merely relaying information, the Post reported.
    Instead of the words “science-based” or “evidence-based,” analysts were told they could use instead: The “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes,” the newspaper reported.
    The Post’s source could not recall a previous time in any other administration when words were forbidden."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0ff955ad3221d

Shades of George Carlin's "seven words you can't say on TV". But I'm going to take this with some salt, its so believable, it may be fake news.
    In concordance with the POTUS, I think the Lodge should ban the words "idiot, bonkers, libtard, baitfisher, nympher, goatroper, and Obummer" from posts, at least those responding to mine.
    Last edited by creekguy; 12-16-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Did this administration do this earlier with another agency?

If you can't talk about it, then you can't put it in the budget. If it isn't in the budget, you can't study it and educate the citizens. When diseases affecting fetuses become more wide spread, would some of the blame be put on an administration that doesn't give a damn about the people it is supposed to serve?
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

They learn this in Right wing school

Our last PM who went there---tried to silence the scientists---they were not allowed to speak to media(Gov agency ones)--only Govt reps could

Control the message----it's dictator 101

NEWSPEAK is upon us, just twenty thirty-three years late.

Jim