Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have a Moral/Ethical Conundrum

I Have a Moral/Ethical Conundrum

I just watched the first few minutes of BBC World News on PBS. Its seems that parts of the house and estate belonging to the Dirty Digger (AKA Rupert Murdoch) near Beverly Hills are "smoldering" and in jeopardy of going up in flames.

Suddenly a little Devil appeared on one shoulder saying "Pray that the brave and gallant firefighters may save this sacred property"; while on my other shoulder appeared a tiny angel chanting "Burn Baby Burn".

I'm at a loss. What shall I do?
    Last edited by George K; 12-07-2017 at 05:30 AM.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Load this mutha up with lighter fluid, I say.

Its an issue only if he is still inside. He probably has a dozen homes. But i would keep the cameras on the flames carefully for the chance to get the first ever video of dancing demons.

Last edited by creekguy; 12-07-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Sad to read some of the post on here as of late.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford View Post
    Sad to read some of the post on here as of late.
    You are right, Wayne. I apologize. The DC-10 is overkill. We should just fill up a helicopter with lighter fluid to drop on his house. I don't want any collateral damage either. You can really pin-point your drop zone using this:

Wayne - try to sharpen your sense of irony, satire and sardonic humor. My joke may not have been in the best of taste, but a joke was all it was.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    Wayne - try to sharpen your sense of irony, satire and sardonic humor. My joke may not have been in the best of taste, but a joke was all it was.
    You're just edgy.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    Sadly, the internet can be hard.

Looking around at the comments pages of many newspapers, internet articles, videos, etc., I've come to the conclusion that a lot of folks have had their sense of humor surgically removed.

Without anesthesia.

Quote Originally Posted by breamfisher View Post
    Looking around at the comments pages of many newspapers, internet articles, videos, etc., I've come to the conclusion that a lot of folks have had their sense of humor surgically removed.

Without anesthesia.
    Well, to be fair to Wayne's assessment I am quite sure that there are a not insignificant number of people yelling "Burn it all! Screw the librtards!" at their TV.