Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Four for Four

Bunch of racists they are, Obama, Bush, Clinton, and Trump.

I couldn't read all this...

Let's just say, The U.S.can now mirror Kansas which is the poster child for all things republican, Right to work, low, low taxes, huge debt,...., growth?? hahaha.....it's really a long list of proving that supply side economics is such utter fantasy. Now america can become fanstasyland...interesting book by the way. We are "exceptional" in that we are some of the few that still live in a fantasy land of out own making. Blame the pilgrims -> Methodists+baptists=evangelicalism...where the truth is whatever you say it is. I guess it has reached fulfillment. LOCK HER UP!

I hope you are all doing well.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

Wrong thread. This is discussing how Trump, Netanyahu and Evangelicals are set to bring about peace in the Middle East or the End Times.

Your post belongs in the "If Rubio Gets the Child Tax Credit Thing Done."

Hope you're feeling well. How's your back?

This lady!

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley threatened U.N. member states and the United Nations with funding cuts if the U.N. General Assembly approved a resolution calling President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel "null and void."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBzcB8Sov1M

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    This lady!

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley threatened U.N. member states and the United Nations with funding cuts if the U.N. General Assembly approved a resolution calling President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel "null and void."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBzcB8Sov1M
    I thought I read something yesterday that said the Great US is 1.8 billion in arrears to the U.N.

Get the USA out of the UN and get the UN out of the USA.
    Go girl.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wetdog View Post
    I couldn't read all this...

Let's just say, The U.S.can now mirror Kansas which is the poster child for all things republican, Right to work, low, low taxes, huge debt,...., growth?? hahaha.....it's really a long list of proving that supply side economics is such utter fantasy. Now america can become fanstasyland...interesting book by the way. We are "exceptional" in that we are some of the few that still live in a fantasy land of out own making. Blame the pilgrims -> Methodists+baptists=evangelicalism...where the truth is whatever you say it is. I guess it has reached fulfillment. LOCK HER UP!

I hope you are all doing well.
    Ummmm...it's Kansas. Not like anyone actually wants to live there.