Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: So happy I no longer live near that loney bin

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    One, not proportionally. If you go by population percentage they have twice the chance of being killed. Two, the point is you don't give a damn about them, but this white woman gets killed and you want to lynch a Mexican just for crossing the border.
    Funny how we were typing the same thing at the same time. But then again, math and logic work for most people so maybe not that surprising.

Jesus, Joe, at least find a half-decent talking point. Right wing radio host try harder than that.

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    Well 2nd generation descendant of Ukrainian Jews. I agonized over how much to charge the illegals, but figure its only a quick hop over the fence. You could get two at once because it has remote control capability! Fly AirCoyote.
    We are talking about a nation full of people that could get El Chapo out of prison by digging a tunnel under his toilet. What wall?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    We are talking about a nation full of people that could get El Chapo out of prison by digging a tunnel under his toilet. What wall?
    As Amazon knows, Drone deliveries can be any time, any place, without major upfront costs!