Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: So happy I no longer live near that loney bin

  1. #101
    Super Moderator George K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Deep South-Central PA
    Posts
    8,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Mt Boy View Post
    I Saw the Kate Steinle Murder Trial Up Close. The Jury Didn’t Botch It.

    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...t-botch-216016

    The author was an alternate juror and heard all of the evidence and the Judge's charge to the jury.
    There you go again, confusing 'em with facts.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

  2. #102
    Senior Member swizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Westworld
    Posts
    2,455
    The facts are in, it was an accident.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lakewood co
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    I want one!
    Transporting 40-50 illegals over the Trumpwall in a day at 50$ each, makes at least $2,000/day, a nice business, and well worth the investment.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    90,563
    WTF? 50$?

    Are you European or something? sherb lend you his beret?

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a country full of snowflakes
    Posts
    8,784
    Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    I said everyday. Not over a year.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  6. #106
    Senior Member fishingcomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    20,741
    Shawn didn't say everyday and it still speaks volumes.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a country full of snowflakes
    Posts
    8,784
    No it doesn't. Police have killed more whites than blacks over the years.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lakewood co
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    WTF? 50$?

    Are you European or something? sherb lend you his beret?
    Well 2nd generation descendant of Ukrainian Jews. I agonized over how much to charge the illegals, but figure its only a quick hop over the fence. You could get two at once because it has remote control capability! Fly AirCoyote.

  9. #109
    Senior Member Shawn C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Freakin' Utah...
    Posts
    4,949
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    No it doesn't. Police have killed more whites than blacks over the years.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Of course I didn't mean everyday. Jesus...

    To you point above, of course they do because only 12%-ish of the population is black.

    Its like saying 12% of the population of a stream is rainbow trout and the other 88% is whitefish (see what I did there?) but you are trying to catch rainbows. Well, guess what? You're going to catch a whole bunch of whitefish.

  10. #110
    Senior Member fishingcomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    20,741
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    No it doesn't. Police have killed more whites than blacks over the years.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    One, not proportionally. If you go by population percentage they have twice the chance of being killed. Two, the point is you don't give a damn about them, but this white woman gets killed and you want to lynch a Mexican just for crossing the border.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •