Thread: How 'bout that Larry Nassar

How 'bout that Larry Nassar

Sherb is right...The flood gates are open.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...abused-n823091

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Sherb is right...The flood gates are open.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...abused-n823091
    Sexual misconduct is an equal opportunity employer and there seems to be a national movement to bring this issue to the forefront which I think is a good thing. Curious though, are you going to bring up every single accusation you can find? If so, where is your concern for the dozen or so women that accused Trump? They still exist, but I suppose you're in the camp that thinks because Trump denied it it must not have happened.

As I mentioned to you once before. I'm in the camp that doesn't care whether it's Trump or anyone else.

Personally...I think these are all witch hunts for money!!

130 little girls and this is a witch hunt for money!!!???? Man get help.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    As I mentioned to you once before. I'm in the camp that doesn't care whether it's Trump or anyone else.

Personally...I think these are all witch hunts for money!!
    Yeah I get that Joe, but what I don't understand is, why are you singling out Democrats that have been accused if you don't care...

I also don't understand how you can blanket dismiss all the accusations as money seeking witches. Oh well

My experience with powerful men is that they often think a little sex play is a privilege of their position, and I have no trouble believing that many or most of these allegations are true. That said, its a serious allegation that needs to be tried on the facts. Anyone saying I think they are true (believe the women) or all false is playing politics.
    Last edited by creekguy; 11-23-2017 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    My experience with powerful men is that they often think a little sex play is a privilege of their position, and I have no trouble believing that many or most of these allegations are true. That said, its a serious allegation that needs to be tried on the facts. Anyone saying I think they are are true (believe the women) or all false is playing politics.
    My job involved dealing with Congressmen, Senators, Governors, Cabinet officials, high level political appointees and the occasional Fortune 500 CEO or Wall St. high roller. You are absolutely correct. Many - not all, or even most - of them come to see this first as a perk of office and later as their due.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.