Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I wonder what the dating scene in D.C. looks like right now

Here is where I see this going, and I doubt it is intentional by either party... and not saying it's good nor bad.
    Girl power.
    As these sexual-based allegations and/or convictions continue to grow throughout both parties, male politicians are the absolute targets. Rightly so, this has been going on since the dawn of power and men and it needs to stop.
    It will be increasingly difficult to find a male politician that will be immune to these allegations (or truths), whether legit or not. There is no time frame attached... 40 or 50 years ago, no problem? Yes, problem. These older guys won't stand a chance. "Things were different back then ya know", is not an acceptable excuse. Men are viewed as sexually suspicious and predatory by virtue. Female politicians can rise now like no other time, no such allegations will interfere. It's open season on male politicians.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

Another one bites the dust.

Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes for Sending Junk Pics And Sexting Woman
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/22/texas-...xting-twitter/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    I don’t use a keyboard to try to insult folks. If I can’t tell you man to man, I just don’t do it. It is very telling about a man that does it though.

The only thing ignorant, is crying racism whenever anyone mentions the growing murder rates in our cities. I just used that same irrational logic (your logic) about the elected officials over those cities.
    You have no logic and yes you do insult all the time. You deride other people's opinions, and you accuse them of being too stupid to realize they are being manipulated by a liberal media. Just because you do not call someone a poopie head does not you are not insulting them. That still does not excuse the fact that you ignore the fact that there is white on white crime at the same rate as black on black and you avoid talking about the fact that there are greater murder rates per capita in Republican cities with no gun laws. You bring up Chicago as a bludgeon every time someone talks about police abuse of authority and when an unarmed black man is murdered by police. What is your point when you do this? That being shot and killed is just a way of life for black people that they should just accept or is it to point out that black men are inherently violent and police are justified for shooting them on sight? What is your point? How in the **** are the two related? Tell me if it is not part of some racist agenda.

The only thing ignorant, is crying racism whenever anyone mentions the growing murder rates in our cities.
    You just now tried to make the point that there is a growing murder rate because Democrats are racists. Which is why I called it stupid. I would say that to your face man to man or however you want it any day of the week.
    Last edited by fishingcomic; 11-22-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. ÖIn my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

What is it with these old men displaying their junk for any female they can? Is it because they are just so happy it functions still?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. ÖIn my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Weíve argued enough over the years to know that it almost never comes to an agreement. Iíll say this though.
    I donít intentionally insult you or anyone else here. Yes I do like to point out slanted media. Sorry but that pisses me off and itís rampant now more than ever. If it were the other way around and every news source was reporting like FOX you guys would be livid too. I like to think that I can find a common ground with just about anyone. Hell, Brian D and have been fishing buddies for 20 years and we couldnít be more different politically.

I donít post about the city crime waves and think in terms of colors. I think of numbers and how once great cities are becoming no go zones. So while Iím seeing it one way, youíre seeing my motivation as something else. I donít care what ethnic background gang bangers are. They are a real and present threat and more and more people and cops are dying every year.
    Yes itís disturbing when the media spends months running articles trying to get into the head of mass shooters and totally ignores the killing sprees in those cities. Mass shooters are outliers. Weíll never ever figure them out. Gangbangers on the other hand are just people with no other choice in life. These are people that if gotten to soon enough and offered a way out, could become model citizens. My concern isnít motivated by racism in any way whatsoever. My concern is that if we arenít allowed to talk about it on a national level for fear of being labeled itíll just continue to get worse.

I don’t post about the city crime waves and think in terms of colors.
    Again you always posted it in response to wrongful shootings by police officers of black men and you even stated once that race could be a factor in the violence, so I call bull spit.

Tell me again how violence in Chicago is even remotely related to a police officer shooting a black man in St Louis.

Getting back to sex (ah) it does occur to me that all over America, hard working (and not so hard working) women are suddenly getting the raises and promotions from their male bosses they had long been promised. Good for the economy, yes?

I donít use a keyboard to try to insult folks. If I canít tell you man to man, I just donít do it. It is very telling about a man that does it though.

The only thing ignorant, is crying racism whenever anyone mentions the growing murder rates in our cities. I just used that same irrational logic (your logic) about the elected officials over those cities.
    Hey, I have no logic when it comes to elected officials and if you do a search you'll find that I haven't entered into any conversation about murder rates and racism. I just don't do it. There are far too many variables for me. And, the topic can't be discussed without the word gun, and I don't like the way conversations go around here when someone says "gun" so I just ignore the best I can those kinds of discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    What is it with these old men displaying their junk for any female they can? Is it because they are just so happy it functions still?
    The bigger the narcissistic, the weirder the sexual gratification

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenladle View Post
    The bigger the narcissistic, the weirder the sexual gratification
    Y'mean, like having Russian hookers pee on ya'?

No! Wait....
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.