Thread: How 'bout that Louis CK?

How 'bout that Louis CK?

No one is safe. I afraid my dog is going to tell on me.

No law against this in the South

Old saying: Vermont, where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

This had been talked about for a while now. Pretty gross really and no woman should have to put up with that. Comedy is a difficult enough business for women.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    This had been talked about for a while now. Pretty gross really and no woman should have to put up with that. Comedy is a difficult enough business for women.
    Yeah, I heard about it a couple years back when "....." I forget who, was talking about it but she wasn't naming names. Most everyone said it was Louis. Still love his comedy, think he's sick, but I don't put him on a Weinstein level. All these sex abuse things coming out are painted as black and white, but they are varying shades of grey. Franken isn't Louis isn't Weinstein. They're all wrong but different kinds of wrong.

Of course, a feminist would have my balls for saying that.

I don't think so, I think a feminist would say, it should all stop now.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

As a male feminist I say let it flow!
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

OK...Was not gonna say anything But......

Recently (Within the last year)...A Lodge Member propositioned me sexually.......Not gonna say where they were from.....Only their initials are.................And are from.........................

Hold on.....Gotta fill my wine glass....get back to ya soon........Stay tuned....

Did I ever tell you guys...one time I'm visiting an old folks home---True story---this old guy had this sign on his door....

"She offered her honor
    He honored her offer
    And All Night it was...
    Honor and offer"

Once again----I'm here all week