Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How 'Bout that Al Franken?

No comment, other than I guess I won't be running for Congress anytime soon.

If Al Frankin were good looking this would not have been an issue.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

I've been thinking a lot about this. Franken apologized, and it was a heartfelt apology. I feel like the "Grope" through the flak jacket WAS the joke, since its literally impossible to grope anything with one on. But, the joke fell flat and the woman in question didn't appreciate it. It might have been different if she were awake. Anyway, I don't think Franken should resign over it.

Not that I'm giving Franken a pass, I'm not but I would like to hear the version of this story from the photographer. I read something somewhere yesterday and now I can't find it. But it was basically suggested that the whole thing was staged and that the "victim" is a Trump supporter. (whatever that means)

That was fake news. What is true is she is a Foxeteer and Trump supporter.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Looks like a republican, Trump supporter is trying to benefit from the "me too"

http://verifiedpolitics.com/rest-pho...-just-emerged/

The videos and photos show her joking around kissing soldiers and grabbing the singers butt in a way that would suggest it would be OK to play around with her. And She appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox show twice. Her motives are clouded to say the least.

Last edited by creekguy; 11-20-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Franken now announcing that he's going to resign over this. Moore and others should probably be doing the same thing.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.