Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How 'Bout that Al Franken?

How 'Bout that Al Franken?

Check out the picture.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/

I mean c'mon, Al.

A. It is wrong. Period.

B. It is a dumbass thing for a then aspiring politician to do.

It's wrong, but "groping" through body armor is a little of stretch. Anyone that's worn that stuff knows you couldn't feel a baseball under that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CO Native View Post
    It's wrong, but "groping" through body armor is a little of stretch. Anyone that's worn that stuff knows you couldn't feel a baseball under that crap.
    Kind of agree. I don't know if I would call that a "grope." Sounds like there was other stuff besides that, though.

I cannot STAND Al Franken.

But at some point, we are going to get to a witch hunt. And i think l we've already arrived. Hollywood never stopped being Hollywood. Back in the day, Sintra could slap the hell out of a woman and no one blinks an eye. They just went underground.

This will turn into an attempt to dismantle the "patriarchy" by feminists. The claims are going to get more and more stupid. You heard it here first, folks.
    Last edited by Buffco; 11-16-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    Kind of agree. I don't know if I would call that a "grope." Sounds like there was other stuff besides that, though.
    He wasn't even touching her in that photo. It was tasteless, but not assault.

And I'm here defending Franken. Dear God.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    I cannot STAND Al Franken.

But at some point, we are going to get to a witch hunt. And i think l we've already arrived. Hollywood never stopped being Hollywood. Back in the day, Sintra could slap the hell out of a woman and no one blinks an eye. They just went underground.

This will turn into an attempt to dismantle the "patriarchy" by feminists. The claims are going to get more and more stupid. You heard it here first, folks.
    Totally agree.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    He wasn't even touching her in that photo. It was tasteless, but not assault.

And I'm here defending Franken. Dear God.
    Thank you.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Green Mt Boy View Post
    Check out the picture.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/

I mean c'mon, Al.

A. It is wrong. Period.

B. It is a dumbass thing for a then aspiring politician to do.
    A. He was not an aspiring politician at the time.
    B. I think he is right, he remembers it very differently. Kissing as part of a bit is very different than rape.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Thank you.
    Boys, it's been a pleasure. The pockylips is nigh.