Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How 'Bout that Roy Moore?

How 'Bout that Roy Moore?

Gotta love how some are defending Moore by citing how Joseph married a teenager:

Alabama state auditor defends Roy Moore against sexual allegations, invokes Mary and Joseph

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/al...rticle/2640217

Moore will probably get elected. If that happens it will be interesting to see how he does in the Republican caucus.

On the other hand, the career of CK Louis, like Kevin Spacey, is probably over.

More fake news. I'm not buying into all the sexual harassment claims made these days. It only seems convenient to do so (after what 20 years or so?) when someone becomes popular/powerful/fashionable.

All these accusations are pretty much meaningless without proof.

So, a blanket denial? Rather than consider each case individually? I'll let the Justice system sort them out.
    The only surprise about these power guys is that they are not secretly gay.

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    So, a blanket denial? Rather than consider each case individually? I'll let the Justice system sort them out.
    The only surprise about these power guys is that they are not secretly gay.
    They just have wide stances.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

He is such a good Christian, he was just emulating Joseph and Mary.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Louis CK just admitted it

No, he was talking about CK Louis. I think that's the guy who makes underwear and perfume.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

It is relatively old news that good 'ol George HW Bush liked to grope women, but there is a new accusation against him.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41974116

The victim says he squeezed her butt right when the picture depicted in the article was snapped, which she says accounts for the look on her face.

Nasty old dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Mt Boy View Post
    Gotta love how some are defending Moore by citing how Joseph married a teenager:

Alabama state auditor defends Roy Moore against sexual allegations, invokes Mary and Joseph

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/al...rticle/2640217
    This is not only the worst kind of rationalization but bad theology to boot. The Greek term used for Mary is "young woman," often translated as "virgin." We aren't told how hold she is, nor for that matter do we know how old Joseph is.