Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How’s that Russian Collusion investigation going?

How’s that Russian Collusion investigation going?

Seems to be going pretty good huh?
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Natasha left the part where Smith told the Journal he worked independently and was not part of the Trump campaign and that He also found five groups of hackers — two of them Russian groups — that claimed to have Clinton's missing emails, out of her version of the story. Course he and Seth are both dead now. Maybe when this is over we can also add Murder to her growing list of charges.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Its not clear at all what strategic benefit the Russkis get by owning U.S. uranium ORE. It is my understanding that export of yellowcake, etc. out of the country is banned. I guessed at the time that the Russians predicted that refueling of worldwide nuclear power plants was going to raise the price of U in the future, and that buying U ore now was simply a good investment. USA was just a convenient place to buy reserves (politically stable and all, u know). The political buzz factor of buying U is rather blah to me knowing that the Russians have all the ore they need to make bombs. As far as Mueller goes, it depends on who you are talking about. Manafort and other Trump associates may be implicated. But yeah, Trump probably doesn't even remember being told about connections with the Russians, just like he has totally forgotten about Russian funds helping him avoid bankruptcy.

Well, Mike, I would have to say that it is going pretty slowly. I would have hoped that Mueller would have indictments already. But, the longer this takes, the worse it is for the Trump Administration. If there was nothing there then it would have been fairly easy and quick for Mueller to find nothing, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    Well, Mike, I would have to say that it is going pretty slowly. I would have hoped that Mueller would have indictments already. But, the longer this takes, the worse it is for the Trump Administration. If there was nothing there then it would have been fairly easy and quick for Mueller to find nothing, ya know?
    Who knows. Maybe they are just covering it up like they did for Obama and Clinton. It's good to be King.

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    Its not clear at all what strategic benefit the Russkis get by owning U.S. uranium ORE. It is my understanding that export of yellowcake, etc. out of the country is banned. I guessed at the time that the Russians predicted that refueling of worldwide nuclear power plants was going to raise the price of U in the future, and that buying U ore now was simply a good investment. USA was just a convenient place to buy reserves (politically stable and all, u know). The political buzz factor of buying U is rather blah to me knowing that the Russians have all the ore they need to make bombs. As far as Mueller goes, it depends on who you are talking about. Manafort and other Trump associates may be implicated. But yeah, Trump probably doesn't even remember being told about connections with the Russians, just like he has totally forgotten about Russian funds helping him avoid bankruptcy.
    This is the part that's unclear to me. The Media blackout is unlclear as well. I am starting to believe that legacy media IS the DNC.

"They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions"

It's impossible that Obama didn't know about this yet he made the deal anyway. And NOW the DNC is all OMG!! OMG!! Be scared! Reds under the bed. WTF?
    Last edited by MikeA; 10-19-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    If there was nothing there then it would have been fairly easy and quick for Mueller to find nothing, ya know?
    Oh....that made me laugh.

Kenneth Starr started with Vince Foster's death and Whitewater and took years only to finish up with Monica Lewinsky's blue dress.

Being an independent counsel may be the best gig in these United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Oh....that made me laugh.

Kenneth Starr started with Vince Foster's death and Whitewater and took years only to finish up with Monica Lewinsky's blue dress.

Being an independent counsel may be the best gig in these United States.
    Right up there with being a back up NFL quarterback!