Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: How’s that Russian Collusion investigation going?

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    I can only add that there always will be a "medium of exchange", be it gold or other precious metal, U$S or or other currency real or digital, furs, wampum, clay discs or energy credits. Despite what Ed B and others may believe you can't change human nature
    A closed mind is a detriment to improvement in the human condition. Sadly, this seems to be the prevailing state of mind. Human nature has always adapted to changing conditions in the physical environment and will readily adapt to the end of the money system.

Quote Originally Posted by EdB View Post
    A closed mind is a detriment to improvement in the human condition. Sadly, this seems to be the prevailing state of mind. Human nature has always adapted to changing conditions in the physical environment and will readily adapt to the end of the money system.
    Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    Why would you watch cable "news" for anything? I like CNN's election night coverage but that is it.
    Oh I don’t watch CNN. I don’t even have cable TV. I just read about all their retracted stories in the news weekly now.

This is beyond belief. At least for me.

FBI officials’ text message about Hillary Clinton said to be a cover story for romantic affair

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.592a4d6a9f7f

Which part of it is beyond belief? That the two FBI agents were using coded messages in their tryst or that the R's an find a boogeyman behind every single corner?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Oh I don’t watch CNN. I don’t even have cable TV. I just read about all their retracted stories in the news weekly now.
    Except if you watched you would know that they have not been retracting stories weekly. Apparently you are reading fake news.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    Which part of it is beyond belief? That the two FBI agents were using coded messages in their tryst or that the R's an find a boogeyman behind every single corner?
    The former. Blows my mind that two senior FBI personnel working on an politically charged investigation where one misstep, however minor, potentially undermines the legitimacy of the investigation used their gub'mint phones, and thus left an electronic trail, to hide their affair from wifey. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Mt Boy View Post
    The former. Blows my mind that two senior FBI personnel working on an politically charged investigation where one misstep, however minor, potentially undermines the legitimacy of the investigation used their gub'mint phones, and thus left an electronic trail, to hide their affair from wifey. WTF?
    I don't know whether or not this is the case here, but good old lust causes people to do incredibly stupid things. It happens all the time.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Mt Boy View Post
    What is being left out is they also made disparaging remarks about Clinton and Sanders. Again I ask does anyone doubt that there were Clinton haters on the email investigation? It is not about what they believe, it is about what they can prove.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    It is not about what they believe, it is about what they can prove.
    Hows that working out?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.