Thread: Pour another one.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Sip duly poured. Watched the 'Bald Eagle' play several times at old Kezar Stadium in my misspent youth. An uncle was a longtime season ticket holder, and I sometimes got the second ticket. I was also there the next year when Brody and the amazing Shotgun were in full swing--the bears came to town and introduced Mr. B to the safety blitz about thirty times that Sunday afternoon. I think Brody was looking out his right earhole most of the second half.

Jim
    Last edited by magalloway; 10-10-2017 at 03:05 AM.

My dad got to play golf with him in a pro-am tournament. He had a great time.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan