Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't mess with the Bodegas.

Don't mess with the Bodegas.

My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

I'm feeling exceptionally lazy today. That article looked waaaaay too long to actually read. Cute cats, though.

Focus, Shawn, focus -- oh look, there's a kitty..

Mike

You wouldn't want to mess with a New York City bodega cat. They are freaking huge animals. Like on steroids huge.

Wow. More outrage over absolutely nothing once again. The people in this country never cease to amaze me.

I wonder how many of these outraged people shop at Amazon rather than brick and mortar stores...

You know, you really need to lighten up..

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ricinus View Post
    You know, you really need to lighten up..

Mike
    I have. I've lost 13 lbs damn it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Wow. More outrage over absolutely nothing once again. The people in this country never cease to amaze me.

I wonder how many of these outraged people shop at Amazon rather than brick and mortar stores...
    Outrage? Shit, my Outrage-Ometer didn't even register.

I love, love, love Amazon. I think they are becoming the evil monster to challenge Wal-Mart's Reign of Fire and Destruction but I still love them. Hopefully they build a Whole Foods somewhere close to Ogden.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post

I agree, will you ever become tired of getting outraged over nothing? This was posted for amusement.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    You wouldn't want to mess with a New York City bodega cat. They are freaking huge animals. Like on steroids huge.
    And they never admit it is their cat.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan