Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Bout A US Civics Lesson??

Quote Originally Posted by Bushart View Post
    These weapons by design I believe are for a defensive position---no right minded leader would fire just to flex their muscle
    Is Kim Jong-Un in his right mind? What leader who likely has only a few small nuclear warheads and relatively, short-ranged missiles spouts off to a country that can crush his? Is he crazy or does he do it knowing that it sounds tough, but has no intention of provoking war?

Trump is that much better. He could have said there would be consequences for NK without the "fire and fury" bravado, but bravado is all he knows.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    His attention span is that of a squirrel with ADHD.
    Now I have picture of Trump running across a road. Turning 180, and running back. Not making it to the shoulder before doing another about face and then being flattened.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

That'll work.