Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.S. criminal foreign policy

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    OK, ED, you are finally exposed!! There is NO Pagoda Springs, Colorado, and the distance from Pagosa Springs, Colorado to Lake City on the Lake Fork is 112 miles by slow mountain roads.
    Are you so embroiled in the money system that you own a helicopter? And 60 trout??
    I am warming back up to the money system.

My phone keeps misspelling Pagosa, and yes we drove there in a pickup truck, got there in three hours, fished all day till 7:00, got up today fished till 11:00 and drove home.

It was closer to 65 wild trout from 10 to 17", probably the best day fishing in my life.
    Last edited by EdB; 07-24-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Natural resources exist without a money system. It was the need for salt that created the need for money to buy it, if a barter was unavailable, not the other way around. Wars were fought at times for control of the salt (or the coal, ore, etc), not the money.
    And the sale of the salt, ore, etc produced money so the wars were for the resources which converted to money.

But even if there were no money at stake, they would still have fought over the salt! (Running to his maps to figure out were he fished. Was he in a boat?)

Quote Originally Posted by EdB View Post
    My phone keeps misspelling Pagosa, and yes we drove there in a pickup truck, got there in three hours, fished all day till 7:00, got up today fished till 11:00 and drove home.

It was closer to 65 wild trout from 10 to 17", probably the best day fishing in my life.
    I'm jealous, there I said it..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Ed, sounds like a great day. Glad you had an enjoyable time.

U.S. criminal foreign policy

(Running to his maps to figure out were he fished. Was he in a boat?)

Indeed. We can pontificate about the Money system, or we can do a deep dive on the important issues.
    Last edited by sherb; 07-25-2017 at 03:49 AM.

Tight lines forever Ed; even though I will always believe that Energy Credits are just another currency unit I am happy for you and your son son for your fishing trip.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    Tight lines forever Ed; even though I will always believe that Energy Credits are just another currency unit I am happy for you and your son son for your fishing trip.
    And the same here!

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    So you agree with Ed? You think that somehow the money system will change and wars will end? You think posting about it to an audience of 10 people will change things? Good luck. Ha ha ha...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america...e-1776/5565946
    No, but I do believe that our foreign policy is not something that should just be blindly accepted because, "It's about not worrying about that which I can't control." That is not to say I agree with his conclusions or his remedy.

Seriously if you do not want to discuss this stuff with him, there are less rude ways to express it.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    No, but I do believe that our foreign policy is not something that should just be blindly accepted because, "It's about not worrying about that which I can't control." That is not to say I agree with his conclusions or his remedy.

Seriously if you do not want to discuss this stuff with him, there are less rude ways to express it.
    Pot meet kettle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk