Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.S. criminal foreign policy

Ed -

Good to see you back to posting here more. I was beginning to become a bit worried. Hope you enjoy fishing with your son.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenladle View Post
    I'll say it again Ed, ignorance is freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll assume this was directed at me.

It's not about being ignorant. It's about not worrying about that which I can't control.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post

It's not about being ignorant. It's about not worrying about that which I can't control.

Average German 1936.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Average German 1936.
    So you agree with Ed? You think that somehow the money system will change and wars will end? You think posting about it to an audience of 10 people will change things? Good luck. Ha ha ha...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america...e-1776/5565946

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post

Actually no, it wasn't. But if the shoe fits 😜 no I meant people who don't care about what's going on around them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfisher View Post
    Ed -

Good to see you back to posting here more. I was beginning to become a bit worried. Hope you enjoy fishing with your son.

Had an excellent trip to the Lake fork of the gunnison from Pagoda Springs, we caught over 60 trout in a day and a half.

Ok, Ed, I'll bite at this scraggly feathered hook again: If all wars are about the money system, what about those described in the bible? None about ....gods, etc??

https://godsbreath.net/2013/01/15/li...bible-battles/

Since all people deal with the money system, the religous wars of the bible were also about money and the control of natural resources.

Quote Originally Posted by EdB View Post
    Had an excellent trip to the Lake fork of the gunnison from Pagoda Springs, we caught over 60 trout in a day and a half.
    OK, ED, you are finally exposed!! There is NO Pagoda Springs, Colorado, and the distance from Pagosa Springs, Colorado to Lake City on the Lake Fork is 112 miles by slow mountain roads.
    Are you so embroiled in the money system that you own a helicopter? And 60 trout??
    I am warming back up to the money system.

Quote Originally Posted by EdB View Post
    Since all people deal with the money system, the religous wars of the bible were also about money and the control of natural resources.
    Natural resources exist without a money system. It was the need for salt that created the need for money to buy it, if a barter was unavailable, not the other way around. Wars were fought at times for control of the salt (or the coal, ore, etc), not the money.