Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Making America's Healthcare Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Yes, for all intensive purposes.
    That's in tents and porpoises, you Neanderthal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"Fun with a porpoise."

Who's old enough to get this reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    "Fun with a porpoise."

Who's old enough to get this reference?
    I'm sure Comic is.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    She must be as stupid as Dr Ben Carson.... eye roll. This place is starting to sound like right wing radio, for the left.
    Are you a big believer in anti-aging medicines that have no scientific support for their efficacy? I fail to see how this is a left vs right thing?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Oh yea. I Guess my bullshit detector suppressed my reading comprehension.
    This is the same detector that tells you that Trump is telling the truth?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

My issue is that this was a character assignation piece
    This challenged my reading comprehension.