Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Loss of American Influence.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    But if it does not save energy it is definitely not a quality product. But go ahead and offer a substandard product and see how that goes.
    At some point, I'm going to upgrade our kitchen appliances. I hope Joe's wishes come though so I can buy a fridge that is powered by a 12-cylinder CAT diesel. I'm going to bypass the exhaust system and "roll coal" with my fridge.

It is thinking like NZ's that will have us all speaking Chinese someday.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

I also yearn for the days without regulations. You know: leaded gas, smog alerts, rivers on fire- all that good stuff.

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Quote Originally Posted by ricinus View Post
    I also yearn for the days without regulations. You know: leaded gas, smog alerts, rivers on fire- all that good stuff.

Mike
    Cars will cost less once our Great Leader and his assistants get rid of burdensome gubbmint interference with business. Manufacturers no longer will have to install unnecessary and costly stuff like lap and shoulder belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes, stability control and all that other bureaucratic nonsense that makes America ungreat.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    Cars will cost less once our Great Leader and his assistants get rid of burdensome gubbmint interference with business. Manufacturers no longer will have to install unnecessary and costly stuff like lap and shoulder belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes, stability control and all that other bureaucratic nonsense that makes America ungreat.
    We'll have those features. You'll have to pony-up more cash for the deluxe package of the car. Those are luxury items.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    At some point, I'm going to upgrade our kitchen appliances. I hope Joe's wishes come though so I can buy a fridge that is powered by a 12-cylinder CAT diesel. I'm going to bypass the exhaust system and "roll coal" with my fridge.
    Ha!! Good one Shawn.

I'm not referring to appliances in my statement. We supply products to the home building industry. Whole different ball game when it comes to Energy Star.

Yeah let's bring back Asbestos.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

No need, we now have fiberglass just as bad.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford View Post
    No need, we now have fiberglass just as bad.
    Ummm no..

http://www.toolboxtopics.com/Gen%20I...h%20Hazard.htm

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Barks up wrong tree..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk