Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Loss of American Influence.

Actually I shouldn't criticize him. He has abdicated as the Leader of the Free World, so I don't have the right to mock him..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

To use a British expression, he's Putin's poodle. Or so it seems.

I am so, so happy to be retired, and not posted at an Embassy or Consulate General having to put a happy face on this pile of odiferous turds trying to pass for an Administration.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

....but George, he's our savior. #MAGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    T
    I am so, so happy to be retired, and not
    working as a scientist in a federally funded program and watching important projects get terminated.

I'm waiting for the Energy Star program to be terminated. ES has caused the industry I work in a lot of grief and thousands of dollars spent on R&D costs. It has also cost our customers more money to the buy products we make.

Yeah...seen the big snub

Ya know--if you wish to have your voice heard you should be at the table---this isolationist path is doing just that---your alone sitting in the corner

And before you say who cares....The EU..China...India...Russia are still at the table---I guess your ok with their directions

Ask yourself about self sufficiency ----foreign cars---Made in China Wal Mart Shelves (Wanna pay 200 bucks for a made in USA drill now selling for 29.95...Canadian lumber...etc etc)

Saudia Arabia is at the table???---China is on the verge of a lithium battery that will have a 200 hr charge for those electric cars.....(Fracking??)

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    I'm waiting for the Energy Star program to be terminated. ES has caused the industry I work in a lot of grief and thousands of dollars spent on R&D costs. It has also cost our customers more money to the buy products we make.
    As most of the West has bought into the program, this would be another step backward..

Mike

I look for that energy star label when I purchase. You abandon that and you would lose market share.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    I look for that energy star label when I purchase. You abandon that and you would lose market share.
    When it doubles the cost of the product you may think twice about purchasing that product. Especially when you spend $10k instead of $5k to get a measly $200 tax credit from the gubment.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post

Me too, in fact it's hard too find any quality product that doesn't have an Energy Star label..

Mike