Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That horrible liburl media

I thought Buffco ran the interwebz. He had foreign accent when I called about the ransomware.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by breamfisher View Post
    Blame the internet.

No, really. And not exclusively, but it does have an effect. Seems there's more and more evidence, maybe even some data, that indicates that with the rise of the internet folks are losing their ability to research and process information. I'm sure I could look up some studies, but I need to go check Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram...
    Anti-vaxxers.

Saw another post this week from a family member about some kid who died two days after receiving a vaccination. The post said, "Do your research people!"

By research they mean blogs and YouTube. Anything to do with the CDC, the govt, or science is not reliable. They have agendas, after all.

Sometimes I think what we need are a few thousand dead and dying kids from polio and measles. These stupid mouth breathers don't realize that it's MY kids immunity that keeps their own crotch fruit safe, not their stupid decision to not vaccinate, as God intended.
    Last edited by Buffco; 07-06-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Oh the irony in that statement. Do your research.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If you take our magic vitamins and drink our elixir ( available on our website), you don't need vaccinations.

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Buffco. Tell them to give me a call. I know a guy that knows a guy who can get a good deal on essential oils. And Carter's Little Liver Pills.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Oh, that guy, he's quite the guy..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Quote Originally Posted by ricinus View Post
    If you take our magic vitamins and drink our elixir ( available on our website), you don't need vaccinations.

Mike
    You also need to spray the nippers with WD40, add various vinegars to their diet and make them wear copper and magnetic bracelets.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that's much of a stretch. NPR seems to embody upper middle-class liberalism to its core. But maybe I'm making that assumption based on the listeners rather than the content.
    I know educated people who want to listen to news that does not come through a corporate filter should not be trusted

FTR, not a listener.
    Last edited by fishingcomic; 07-07-2017 at 04:14 AM.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    Anti-vaxxers.

Saw another post this week from a family member about some kid who died two days after receiving a vaccination. The post said, "Do your research people!"

By research they mean blogs and YouTube. Anything to do with the CDC, the govt, or science is not reliable. They have agendas, after all.

Sometimes I think what we need are a few thousand dead and dying kids from polio and measles. These stupid mouth breathers don't realize that it's MY kids immunity that keeps their own crotch fruit safe, not their stupid decision to not vaccinate, as God intended.
    "There's a lot of information about that on the internet...."

Yeah, and a lot of it's bad...

A cheaper way to doubt, I guess
    http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/07...-gravity-hoax/

"...Ptolemaic-science revivalists..."
    Last edited by creekguy; 07-07-2017 at 05:44 PM.