Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaaand my employer insurance was cancelled

Aaaand my employer insurance was cancelled

"Seven years since the passage of the ACA..."

"Worked tirelessly to keep up with the frequent and unpredictable changes in the ACA..."

"Unfortunately we do not see any end..."

"Can no longer deal with the volatility of the group insurance market..."

December 31 2017. Here we go.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Thanks for the opinion pieces. I should forward them to my insurance company.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear it. I hope you find an alternative.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Sorry to hear Buffco.

Maybe in 2018 you can check into some energy credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    "Seven years since the passage of the ACA..."

"Worked tirelessly to keep up with the frequent and unpredictable changes in the ACA..."

"Unfortunately we do not see any end..."

"Can no longer deal with the volatility of the group insurance market..."

December 31 2017. Here we go.
    Will your employer be paying you more to go on the exchanges?

it is so adorable that you believe this sort of thing never happened before the ACA. Employers have been coming up with excuses to cut health care costs for decades.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    it is so adorable that you believe this sort of thing never happened before the ACA. Employers have been coming up with excuses to cut health care costs for decades.
    I believe it's the insurance company that dropped Buffco, not his employer cutting healthcare.

So are you suggesting there are no other options for insurance that his employer could negotiate for?