Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ha!

What a bunch of whiny snowflakes. It is easy to see that there is very little difference between uptight conservatives and social justice warriors.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

So, on topic, there's been a lot of pearl clutching about this ad:

Its not as bad as I was led to believe (I don't believe, for instance, that the ad calls for armed insurrection) but holy hell this is just abject nonsense. There has never been a better time to be a gun owner than now.

I would bare my arms for Dana Loesch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    So, on topic, there's been a lot of pearl clutching about this ad:

Its not as bad as I was led to believe (I don't believe, for instance, that the ad calls for armed insurrection) but holy hell this is just abject nonsense. There has never been a better time to be a gun owner than now.
    She is kind of like the female Alex Jones. Okay maybe not as paranoid and delusional, but just maybe.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    What a bunch of whiny snowflakes. It is easy to see that there is very little difference between uptight conservatives and social justice warriors.
    Nobody here is whining.

But a skit that implies that the black guy is always guilty no matter what is just dumb.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk