Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been fun

It's been fun

Actually, that's a lie.

This little experiment has shown me that it's the same old assholes here. Not all of you, not by any means. But it's the assholes who seem to do the bulk of the posting, which means there's nothing very interesting to read here. Those of you who are not assholes, and who also post here, I'm sorry that you've chosen to waste your time in this backwater. Though I have to wonder, can you somehow not sense the overwhelming smell of dick that rises from this place?

I'm out. Again. And I wish most of you well.

Totally freakin' jumentous! Don't let the door slam you in the ass on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Actually, that's a lie.

This little experiment has shown me that it's the same old assholes here. Not all of you, not by any means. But it's the assholes who seem to do the bulk of the posting, which means there's nothing very interesting to read here. Those of you who are not assholes, and who also post here, I'm sorry that you've chosen to waste your time in this backwater. Though I have to wonder, can you somehow not sense the overwhelming smell of dick that rises from this place?

Not even a bow? Your performance was stellar...

Better luck next time.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Though I have to wonder, can you somehow not sense the overwhelming smell of dick that rises from this place?

Funny, can't say that I'm familiar with that smell. Not sure how a guy could be. Well,, I guess I do know how a guy could know.... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Funny, can't say that I'm familiar with that smell. Not sure how a guy could be. Well,, I guess I do know how a guy could know.... Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    So Eugene was Cyclist.

Though I have to wonder, can you somehow not sense the overwhelming smell of dick that rises from this place?
    Is this what attracts you?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Actually, that's a lie.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.....

You were here,... you left, ...you came back (under a different handle)... you left............guess whats next.

"I wish I could quit you" Eugene to the Lodge
    Last edited by creekguy; 06-26-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Bye! Good luck, tight lines and **** yourself.

Eugene was a uniter, not a divider.