Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: COTUS is unanimous for the Slants

Somewhere a snowflake is melting...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Somewhere a snowflake is melting...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    As an extremely pasty skinned human, I also find the term snowflake to be offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    Here we go again. If you are so upset about not being welcomed here, perhaps think about your antagonistic replies?

I thought it was ironic that this group fought for free speech, even if said speech is deemed offensive by some, yet they don't think that the Washington team has the same right.

The takeaway is offensive speech is only allowed when the person is of the ethnic background or group being stereotyped by said speech. No I don't think the owners are native American, and I also think that is beside the point.
    Calling it as I see it. White dude complaining because minorities think "Redskins" is a disrespectful choice is being a whiny bitch. You probably also think that either african-americans should stop using the n-word, or that you should be allowed to use it. Which, if true, would again prove you to be a whiny bitch.

As an extremely pasty skinned human, I also find the term snowflake to be offensive.
    You need some more time in the sun. Just don't melt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Calling it as I see it. White dude complaining because minorities think "Redskins" is a disrespectful choice is being a whiny bitch. You probably also think that either african-americans should stop using the n-word, or that you should be allowed to use it. Which, if true, would again prove you to be a whiny bitch.
    As you see it.

What Ch'ya figure Buff---Think we can get him to say "Hello Murrica"...once for ole times sake

Quote Originally Posted by Bushart View Post
    What Ch'ya figure Buff---Think we can get him to say "Hello Murrica"...once for ole times sake
    I really don't know. He's either really a long time lurker (the most disturbing) or an old one come back.

Either way, he's having a good time. I'm glad.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sentence structure very monkey-esque

I will no longer accept hearing the word Ginger from those without two copies of a recessive MC1R allele.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Grandad and his progeny are/were Gingers. Does that mean I can at least call you Red?
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushart View Post
    Sentence structure very monkey-esque
    Really, you think?