Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OK It's Official---The World Has lost It

So, would the shooter in the UPS facility would he be a leftie or a rightie??

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenladle View Post
    So your conclusion is that because .00005 percent of liberals pile on that must mean that all liberals feel that way.

Atta boy... Way to paint with the big brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I actually don't think that way at all. It was more of a troll to see if any of the old pile on gang would bite. Most of them are gone now...

Man I think it's a good place to take stock---cuz not long ago you were defined as American

Now--hey pick a side...Your a left or right leaning Resident of the US

There are some theories out there that Gov't control likes this---always be angry or scared---easier to motivate or control

Looks like you can define him as leftist---looks like you could also define him as other things as well

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/virgini...nson-1.4160322

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Like Kathie Gifford, Snoop Dog, Oskar Eustis, the resist movement, and most of the lamestream media Trump (Republican) bashers?
    Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Matthew Parrott, Mike Enoch, Traditionalist Youth Network, KKK, so-called "patriot" groups like those that occupied Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

I can pull names out of hat too. The question is do they speak for you? I'm sure those on your list don't speak for all on the left.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post
    Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Matthew Parrott, Mike Enoch, Traditionalist Youth Network, KKK, so-called "patriot" groups like those that occupied Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

I can pull names out of hat too. The question is do they speak for you? I'm sure those on your list don't speak for all on the left.
    Except, those weren't names out of a hat. They can all be found in this months breaking news, or at central park today... Advocating killing the POTUS.
    You should have played referee more when all the other broad brush pile on threads were racking up page counts. Maybe I'd take your opinion more serious today.
    Last edited by MikeA; 06-14-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Like Kathie Gifford, Snoop Dog, Oskar Eustis, the resist movement, and most of the lamestream media Trump (Republican) bashers?

Does this new attitude apply to gun owners? AR owners? I've watched pile on after pile on, on this board for like 12+ years every time a nutjob commits a gun crime. Guess it only stings when it's your side...
    ~Deplorable.
    Delusion thy name is Mike A.

That guy is not my side and he should have never been allowed to own a gun.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post

You forgot James Woods, Ted Nugent, and Donald J. Trump.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Maybe Mike can help me find Representative Scalise's district on this map.

You should have played referee more when all the other broad brush pile on threads were racking up page counts. Maybe I'd take your opinion more serious today.
    Pile on threads? Are your knickers in a twist because more than one person at a time argued with you? I'm not responsible for the balance of political opinions or any other opinion on the board. Unless somebody was breaking board rules, it isn't my problem.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.