Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: OK It's Official---The World Has lost It

  1. #11
    Senior Member fishingcomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    20,473
    Right now Trump is trying to figure out a way to blame this on Muslims.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

  2. #12
    Senior Member fishingcomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    20,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    Domestic terrorism or no?
    Sure, but not organized as far as we know.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    90,403
    Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post
    That's a stupid comment. There are people who claim to be left and right who could do this kind of thing. However most people on both sides are peaceful and rational. It serves no purpose to paint everybody on either side with the same brush, for the act of one sick person, or even small groups of sick people.
    Jared Lee Loughner stopped by to say hello.

  4. #14
    Super Moderator Goldenladle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bitterroot Valley
    Posts
    3,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    Domestic terrorism or no?

    An extreme part of the paid protesters that Trump always talks about. I'll bet he was taking home a yuge paycheck.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Right now Trump is trying to figure out a way to blame this on Muslims.
    actually his statement was measured and appropriate. We'll see what he does on Twitter, but so far so good.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post
    That's a stupid comment. There are people who claim to be left and right who could do this kind of thing. However most people on both sides are peaceful and rational. It serves no purpose to paint everybody on either side with the same brush, for the act of one sick person, or even small groups of sick people.
    Like Kathie Gifford, Snoop Dog, Oskar Eustis, the resist movement, and most of the lamestream media Trump (Republican) bashers?

    Does this new attitude apply to gun owners? AR owners? I've watched pile on after pile on, on this board for like 12+ years every time a nutjob commits a gun crime. Guess it only stings when it's your side...
    ~Deplorable.

  7. #17
    is this real?


    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,143
    Sides??...What sides??

    It is yet to be determined the motivation for this act---many are defaulting to the left cuz it's easy I guess??

    Conclusion jumping is for Fox news---Remember the Quebec Mosque shooting and Fox's apology later

    jumping to left or right just widens the gap and hatred

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushart View Post
    Sides??...What sides??

    It is yet to be determined the motivation for this act---many are defaulting to the left cuz it's easy I guess??

    Conclusion jumping is for Fox news---Remember the Quebec Mosque shooting and Fox's apology later

    jumping to left or right just widens the gap and hatred
    It sure does. And it's been happening here for a looooong time. Just sayin....

  10. #20
    Super Moderator Goldenladle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bitterroot Valley
    Posts
    3,912
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Like Kathie Gifford, Snoop Dog, Oskar Eustis, the resist movement, and most of the lamestream media Trump (Republican) bashers?

    Does this new attitude apply to gun owners? AR owners? I've watched pile on after pile on, on this board for like 12+ years every time a nutjob commits a gun crime. Guess it only stings when it's your side...
    ~Deplorable.

    So your conclusion is that because .00005 percent of liberals pile on that must mean that all liberals feel that way.

    Atta boy... Way to paint with the big brush.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •