Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prosecution of Person Who Leaked Classified Information

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Did you notice how much of that was redacted? How much you want to bet it was not redacted in what she leaked?
    Are you really going to work that hard to take the government's side? I guess you have to, since current government structures are probably the best tool to ensure the status quo doesn't get shaken up enough to mess with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    U.S. government grossly over-classifies. Not shocked a bunch of privileged, white, fly fishers would be in favor of that.
    Probably true that the government grossly over classifies, but it is not up to Ms. Winner to second guess what should and shouldn't be classified.

Looking at the redacted version of the document she leaked that you linked to in your other post I can see how the government would legitimately not want it out in the public domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Are you really going to work that hard to take the government's side? I guess you have to, since current government structures are probably the best tool to ensure the status quo doesn't get shaken up enough to mess with your life.
    Not really working that hard.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Comic's not lib enough for new guy.

Hmmn, I wonder what MonkeyD. is up to these days? Did he move and buy a new computer?

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    Hmmn, I wonder what MonkeyD. is up to these days? Did he move and buy a new computer?
    I don't recognize the writing style or diction. I don't know who it is.

I'd have to agree. New Guy's punctuation is too good.

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    You're getting colder...

This could be a fun game...

Is he in Florida studying to be a dentist?

Nah.....Apparently he's over the whole Harambe thing