Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Making America Great Again

Comic I thought you were dead and your body was lying in a ditch somewhere.

I have been working a lot and furnishing a new apartment. I am hoping to find a river that is not blown out tomorrow.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    Oh well if the Heritage Foundation says so, it must be true. What about the increases in manufacturing in clean energy?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/01/news...ent/index.html
    Considering that he had already scrapped the clean energy plan, I don’t see where he had much choice but to withdraw from the Paris accord.

Still your "facts" are bullspit.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Still your "facts" are bullspit.
    I posted "facts"?
    The only fact in anything I said was that Trump scrapped the clean energy plan. That's a fact.
    Last edited by MikeA; 06-02-2017 at 02:33 PM.

So doing something incredibly stupid, means it is okay to do something even more stupid? You did post your Heritage Foundation crap as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    According to a study by The Heritage Foundation released in 2016, if the Obama Paris agreement were to be followed, “there would be 206,104 fewer manufacturing jobs between 2016 and 2040.” Heritage projects a loss of over $2.5 trillion in aggregate loss of gross domestic product by 2035.

hahaha at the Heritage Foundation

please quote patrick j michaels of the CATO institute next!

/clapshandsgleefully
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

I have been working a lot and furnishing a new apartment. I am hoping to find a river that is not blown out tomorrow.
    well, you sure as shit ain't gonna find one in this state.

You all missed the smiley face I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    You all missed the smiley face I guess....
    Ok, so we're back to Buford explaining why getting out of the accord is a good idea.