Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Making America Great Again

Making America Great Again

I'm a bit confused on how pulling out of the Paris Accord will make us great.

If this is what winning so much feels like...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make Lung Cancer Great Again!

This does nothing, other than fulfill a campaign promise to the yahoos that think that this does something.

One small step for a man-child, one giant leap backwards for mankind.

Your in great company tho----3 total now worldwide...Syria...Nicaragua...and USA...say no to Paris

I don't follow Trump's logic unless it is an America first and **** the rest of the world attitude. He says it is unfair to America. But the U.S. is one of the highest polluting countries. If we don't do our part, then the rest of the world has to do more to offset our contribution to pollution. This being "fair" to America is unfair to the rest of the world.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

One step at a time. We were getting screwed with that deal.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford View Post

Explain please

Quote Originally Posted by Buford View Post
    Huh??

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenladle View Post
    Explain please

According to a study by The Heritage Foundation released in 2016, if the Obama Paris agreement were to be followed, “there would be 206,104 fewer manufacturing jobs between 2016 and 2040.” Heritage projects a loss of over $2.5 trillion in aggregate loss of gross domestic product by 2035.
    Last edited by MikeA; 06-02-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    According to a study by The Heritage Foundation released in 2016, if the Obama Paris agreement were to be followed, “there would be 206,104 fewer manufacturing jobs between 2016 and 2040.” Heritage projects a loss of over $2.5 trillion in aggregate loss of gross domestic product by 2035.

I don't agree with this study, but even if I did why can't the great negotiator work out a better deal?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Oh well if the Heritage Foundation says so, it must be true. What about the increases in manufacturing in clean energy?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/01/news...ent/index.html
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan