Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: MT Congressional Candidate Assaults Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    Er, did you listen to the audio? It doesn't exactly tally with your description of events. Neither does the eye witness account.

edit - BTW - There was no other interview in progress. One setting up, perhaps, but not in progress.
    It pretty much does, or maybe the Fox reporter is changing her story again.
    We also have no idea when the audio starts relative to what was going on.

Folk singers and attorneys just can't catch a break in the wild, wild west...

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    Same question I asked Steven - did you listen to the audio?
    yes, three times.

As Mr Palmer noted, this will be the first time in history liberals will believe Fox News reporters and conservatives will call them liars.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Buford View Post
    I have no sympathy for those scum sucking attention whores looking to sensationalize on others misfortune or create some bullshit story.
    And yet you voted for one.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Thank the last guy for the divisiveness in this country?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Yes completely ignore the guy who fraudulently claimed the President was born in Africa.

As a proud Democrat, it annoys me to no end the candidates that the party chooses. A poet? come on... Quist is something of a flake in my opinion. Frankly I saw no chance for this guy to win. The Democratic Party has some serious identity problems and the old schoolers in the party need to step aside and listen to the youth, the middle class working people. The party has moved to the left so much that along with how far right the Republican Party has moved, there is no middle any longer.

Oh well, at least I have a great view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenladle View Post

Oh well, at least I have a great view.
    That's not nothing. Life ain't politics (thank God).

And the sun will rise in the morning..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Quote Originally Posted by sherb View Post
    so a bunch of people want Gianforte to apologize, but I think given the lateness of the hour and the fact that criminal charges are pending, he won't. Maybe after he wins.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ncident-238847