Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MT Congressional Candidate Assaults Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Getting punched in the face for being like that should also be in the job description. I know I would do it if harassed by reporters like that.
    According to the Fox reporters that were in the room, that is not what happened.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    According to the Fox reporters that were in the room, that is not what happened.
    I never stated that. I just stated that I'm surprised that more reporters don't get punched in the face. My statement wasn't relating the story in this thread.

So,,, the lesson today is, it's Montana!!! A far cry from the Facbook/twat'er social media virtual world where you can run your pretty little mouth without fear of reprisal. But nooooo,,, he runs off and Tweets about getting his ass kicked by an old man ASAP. What a deuce nozzle.

Sounds like Osoto Gari

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    So,,, the lesson today is, it's Montana!!! A far cry from the Facbook/twat'er social media virtual world where you can run your pretty little mouth without fear of reprisal. But nooooo,,, he runs off and Tweets about getting his ass kicked by an old man ASAP. What a deuce nozzle.

It's awesome you understand Montana politics as well as you do. Oh wait, Gianforte isn't from Montana. Not that I'm from here either but at least I get to see the truth of this asshat of a politician where you are just letting your ignorance control your mouth.

Since when is it ok to get assaulted for just doing your job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is because most politicians are scared of the media's ability to completely destroy their lives.
    Fixed it.

Let's face it, most men don't care to just sit passively by while some little snot nosed kid rips them apart because they hold different political beliefs. Now let's all sit back and watch as the media completely rips this man and his family apart for the next few days. Gladiator politics! Two men enter, one man leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenladle View Post
    It's awesome you understand Montana politics as well as you do. Oh wait, Gianforte isn't from Montana. Not that I'm from here either but at least I get to see the truth of this asshat of a politician where you are just letting your ignorance control your mouth.

Since when is it ok to get assaulted for just doing your job?

You want a piece of me!

MT Congressional Candidate Assaults Reporter

Umm... no, not a worthy topic for violence in my opinion.

This event though is indicative of politics and journalism today. If you don't like what the press says, call it fake news or demonize the press as liberal, as if being liberal in it self is an atrocious thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenladle View Post
    Umm... no, not a worthy topic for violence in my opinion.

This event though is indicative of politics and journalism today. If you don't like what the press says, call it fake news or demonize the press as liberal, as if being liberal in it self is an atrocious thing.

I'm messing with you.

In this anti Trump media bubble where anything that could be used to negatively impact Trump is big, huuuge, news. These "journalist" are yearning to create that viral moment that will launch their career. They also think they are part of some kind of resistance because their failed leader told them that this is the way. This is a recipe for what just happened.
    As for the body slam, I don't think it's a smart way to run a political campaign but I sort of understand. I would have went with a rear naked choke.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    I'm messing with you.

In this anti Trump media bubble where anything that could be used to negatively impact Trump is big, huuuge, news. These "journalist" are yearning to create that viral moment that will launch their career. They also think they are part of some kind of resistance because their failed leader told them that this is the way. This is a recipe for what just happened.
    As for the body slam, I don't think it's a smart way to run a political campaign but I sort of understand. I would have went with a rear naked choke.

you've created a perverse world to live in
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com