Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MT Congressional Candidate Assaults Reporter

MT Congressional Candidate Assaults Reporter

And for the rightwads out there, it was corroborated by Faux News.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...orter.amp.html

Three observations: 1) Fox will probably fire these reporters. 2) I honestly think this will help energize Gianforte's supporters and help GOP turnout. Really, I do . 3) If this guy wins tomorrow then we are officially dead as a nation.

All of a sudden the left is against violence?

Maybe him and Jesse Ventura can get together in a room.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    All of a sudden the left is against violence?

Maybe him and Jesse Ventura can get together in a room.

Psst.......wrestling is fake
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    And for the rightwads out there, it was corroborated by Faux News.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...orter.amp.html

Three observations: 1) Fox will probably fire these reporters. 2) I honestly think this will help energize Gianforte's supporters and help GOP turnout. Really, I do . 3) If this guy wins tomorrow then we are officially dead as a nation.
    I suspect you are dead right with what you say in No. 2. Beating up a reporter will undoubtedly resonate with his supporters.

No shit. It was sarcasm.

Actually I'm surprised we don't see more stories about "in your face" reporters getting punched in the face.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No shit. It was sarcasm.

Actually I'm surprised we don't see more stories about "in your face" reporters getting punched in the face.

in your face?

isn't the very nature of a reporter to be 'in your face' to a certain extent? asking difficult questions and pressing for answers is kind of part of the job description.....

if you cannot handle questions about your positions and policies, perhaps you should not seek public office
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

Hahaha - that's awesome. Young wimp got his ass kicked by a 56 year old man.

This is what's wrong with our world today. In Sparta Ben Jacobs would have been punted as a baby. In today's society the weak, ugly and sickly reproduce which creates a product like Ben Jacobs and he's even allowed to reproduce.
    We need more Sparta!!

Quote Originally Posted by tim_s View Post
    in your face?

isn't the very nature of a reporter to be 'in your face' to a certain extent? asking difficult questions and pressing for answers is kind of part of the job description.....

if you cannot handle questions about your positions and policies, perhaps you should not seek public office
    This is pretty much it in a nutshell..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Quote Originally Posted by tim_s View Post
    Getting punched in the face for being like that should also be in the job description. I know I would do it if harassed by reporters like that.

No shit. It was sarcasm.

That is because most politicians are adults.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan