Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Her!!!

If I had legs like that, I wouldn't need a ladder to paint the eve of the roof.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

We're heading right into blackfly season here, and with all the rain this spring, it ought to be a booger. As far as moose goes, we've had a crazed one with a dislocated foreleg terrorizing the kids in the back yard, one in the neighbor's swimming pool (one of the towing services here keeps a special sling dedicated to hauling doped-up meese out of pools), and three take up residence for a morning in the elementary school playground. We're also about due a "death after the prom" incident wherein the captain of the basketball team and the homecoming queen with a full scholarship to Brown clip one on the turnpike at seventy miles an hour. Similar such incidents have happened locally three times in the past twenty years.

Jim