Thread: Ok Life Is Great

Ok Life Is Great

Well here's the background....This was one of my fav flicks---influenced me a lot in my youth (Warning Buff---No Dudes kissing here)

so this eve---I'm sitting in my chair by the window--havin a l'il white vino-watchin a way too old episode of Cheers--A freekin moose walks up my yard!!

This completes the cycle (I'd post a pic but by the time I got my camera she walked into the bush)

wolves and Yotes sing most nights with my window open

But heres what has been a couple hundred feet from my porch

Shot this guy last fall

Yesterday

Big guy---measured his track

Life can be what you want it to be---just need the drive and inspiration

Sweet. Wish we had wolves and bear down here. I hear yotes on a regular basis.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

It's really strange - visiting relatives out west and in NW Conn. I hear coyotes, but here in south central PA I've seen coyotes on my own property, had them kill a fawn a few yards from my house but have never, ever heard them. The local game warden confirms that our coyotes are quiet for the most part, but has no explanation.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushart View Post

Life can be what you want it to be---just need the drive and inspiration
    Yes. Well said.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    It's really strange - visiting relatives out west and in NW Conn. I hear coyotes, but here in south central PA I've seen coyotes on my own property, had them kill a fawn a few yards from my house but have never, ever heard them. The local game warden confirms that our coyotes are quiet for the most part, but has no explanation.
    That is different George--ours are very vocal

Quote Originally Posted by George K View Post
    They are smart. Maybe an adaptation to survive close to people. Ours are very vocal.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post
    They are smart. Maybe an adaptation to survive close to people. Ours are very vocal.
    Ours too. See them as road kill once and awhile.