Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That Didn't Take Long

Quote Originally Posted by CO Native View Post
    That's the EPA's fault. Trump will fix that issue. If you have asthma, I'm sorry, but at least I'll get to continue driving my V8.

actually it is probably more GWB's fault......he allowed more or less unchecked oil refinery mergers, so that it is a near monopoly.....at least a monopolistic cartel

if refinery capacity can artificially control supply, they can also maximize profit

where is the incentive to build more refineries if it lowers the price of refined products?
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

has anyone figured out yet that all that pipeline oil and oil taken from around the world has nothing to do with the energy independence of America, none of it goes here, it's nearly all sold overseas. We aren't stockpiling it nor is it bringing the prices down. It's amazing to me how stupid people are believing it's any different....they need those taxpayer subsidies.

Tim's point above is a good one.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Maybe you don't like oil for your cars and other gas powered equipment?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    It won't be sold here.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by CO Native View Post
    That's the EPA's fault. Trump will fix that issue. If you have asthma, I'm sorry, but at least I'll get to continue driving my V8.
    Like mercury in your fish too?

Good thing I didn't bet on this.

The Treasury Department says it won't issue Exxon a waiver to work in Russia

http://www.businessinsider.com/treas...-russia-2017-4

Wait, what? I thought the Donald was beholden to Putin, and Rex would make sure his golf buddies would get what they want.

There goes the Dems Russia strategy. Good thing there's always taxes.

Administration says no exceptions.

This week.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan