Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Local Controversy

IMHO, Beyonce is just a modern version of Ann Margaret. She is a strong independent successful woman that never got pregnant until she was married and financially stable. I think she is a fine role model.

Huckabee calls Ted his best friend and Ted is a pig that was famous for dating under age girls.

Yes I like his music and if that was all he was doing, I would have no problem with any of it, including the jokes about oral sex. But he has lost his ever loving mind, if he ever really had one, and gone off the deep end politically. If there were a left wing equivalent spewing the same level of vitriol, conservatives would be screaming extremist and trying to get him banned from the radio.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    I knew it. Us people always be looking at the skin color before we weigh in with an opinion. Always.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    This would be true of Bill O'Reilly certainly.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bushart View Post
    Nugent: A no talent hack
    Is this how you define no talent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuDiMqr4fF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXgQycSTo3M

Buff,
    Its a generalization but its also true. Sorry that you are guilty by association but that is all; I know you aren't like that.

Remember when the rapper Common was invited to the Obama White House? How he was called a thug and everything short of the n-word by Faux and the right-wing media?

Speaking of Ted Nugent and rappers...remember when a former rapper turned rocker was invited to the White House?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/sarah-palin-ted-nugent-kid-rock-white-house/

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    Speaking of Ted Nugent and rappers...remember when a former rapper turned rocker was invited to the White House?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/sarah-palin-ted-nugent-kid-rock-white-house/

Cover photo for Kid Rock & Trio los Losers debut CD?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post

I wonder if they have installed the stripper poll in the oval office yet.

Palin: Queen of the c**ts!!!

What a trailer-trash thing to do...

Walmart Whitehouse
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    Buff,
    Its a generalization but its also true. Sorry that you are guilty by association but that is all; I know you aren't like that.

Remember when the rapper Common was invited to the Obama White House? How he was called a thug and everything short of the n-word by Faux and the right-wing media?
    No, link?....
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.