Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Local Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by tim_s View Post
    weird how the rightwads love a draft dodging pedophile who is a twice convicted poacher to boot

love how they suspend their actual conservative (and even supposed religious) beliefs when someone spews bullshit they happen to agree with
    I love how they get all upset about how immoral Beyonce is while celebrating a man that talks about cunnilingus during his concerts.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Indicator View Post
    It's a concert but some don't like "his" free speech is the problem.

Forget the crap he says and just go there and enjoy his music if you like it or here's an idea...don't go at all if you don't like his music or political views.

That some want to cancel a musician from playing at a fair or be upset about it because of differing political views is just plain azz dumb.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Maybe next year they can book the Dixie Chicks.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I believe "Free For All" was the first hard rock album I ever owned. It was either that or "Rocks" by Aerosmith.
    Mine was Houses of the Holy.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    I love how they get all upset about how immoral Beyonce is while celebrating a man that talks about cunnilingus during his concerts.
    Hmmm, I wonder why that is...

Because they have absolutely no integrity?

BLACK it's BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    BLACK it's BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK

You sir, are correct.

The Dixie Chicks are white. They choose ideology over class or morals each and every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    You sir, are correct.
    I knew it. Us people always be looking at the skin color before we weigh in with an opinion. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post
    The first lady never called Nugent a role model for her kids, so there's that.

Nah that can't be it. It's the black thing.