Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this you?

Is this you?

According to NPD Group, 95% of U.S. consumers spent money at Walmart.

89% spent money at McDonald's and 84% at Target.

I'm a "no" on Walmart but a "yes" on McD's and Target.

Is this some sort of Midwestern social engineering scam?

I have an uncle who's a Nigerian prince....

I don't like Target. I shop at Walmart a lot.

I try to stay out of McDonald's but its hard. I had some gym bro, 25 years old, tell me yesterday that if I started eating healthy, I would enjoy that more than fast food. Indeed, I would come to despise fast food.

Guys, I'm here to tell you that is the worst kind of all the kinds of bullshit there is.

Lost tribe of Israel?

Incidentally I got a new variation on the Nigerian email scam: the Israeli widow. Came into my work inbox yesterday.

My Dear,
    I am the lady, Nasani Louga from Israel to a widow late Mr. Steven Louga I am 68 years old, I am a Christian, suffering from long-term breast, all indication my conditions cancer is really deteriorating and is pretty obvious that I would not live more than three months, my doctors rding accommodation, and in all aspects of medical tests indication, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad scenario that there is hope for me to be a living person again,

My late husband was killed during the raid against terrorism in France Ivory Coast, and during the period of our marriage we could not produce any child, my husband was very wealthy and after his death, inherited all his business and wealth. doctors have advised me that I can not live

four months, so now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in America, Africa, As Europe d ia a solution to the problem created especially for the underprivileged and orphanage homes.

I selected after visiting the website I prayed about it; I am willing to donate the sum of $ 2.5 million, to the underprivileged. Please, I want you to consider the background is lying on a bench in Ivory Coast and in my statement submitted in an application for the transfer of money on your behalf.

Finally, I sincerely pray that this money when transferred will be used for this purpose although I am late then, because I've come to discover that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and made me promise to God that the fund will be used to build his temple. The grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family hope urgent response.

God bless you.
    Ms. Nasani Louga

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    According to NPD Group, 95% of U.S. consumers spent money at Walmart.

89% spent money at McDonald's and 84% at Target.

I'm a "no" on Walmart but a "yes" on McD's and Target.
    What percentage at Costco? 'cause that place is always packed.

Target did'nt make it here

We don't do Wal-Mart much---a few things---seem to be shopping online more

McD's---I was a double big Mac guy forever---But my last time was my last time----4 dried out patties the size of a quarter---Indy food trucks are here again with spring----bring it on

All three, but sparingly.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

The statement about Walmart would apply to my wife and I. Household goods and groceries all in one location. With the exception of meat which we try to buy from local farms when possible. Once the farmers market starts appearing on Saturdays during the summer we get our veggies and potatoes etc. there instead of Walmart.

Target we only shop at occasionally because it's a ~20 mile ride to get there.

McDonald's or [insert any chain restaurant here] we avoid at all times. Probably 15+ years since I've stepped into a McDonald's or similar. I don't even consider that stuff food.

In the past 2 years we have been buying less from Walmart though...My wife's been buying things in bulk from Boxed or Amazon instead. Don't have to leave the house or wait in line.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NZ Indicator; 04-12-2017 at 03:14 PM.

I live 30 minutes from the nearest Walmart. I forgot about Amazon

Amazon prime is my lifeblood out here. I read somewhere that Amazon is slated to be the world's first Trillion dollar company. As long as its not United, I'm good.