Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Is this you?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    I still buy almond milk for cereal, though that is rare. I don't drink cow's milk because I'm not a baby cow.

Milk is for babies. I drink beeah.

--Arnold.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    According to NPD Group, 95% of U.S. consumers spent money at Walmart.

89% spent money at McDonald's and 84% at Target.

I'm a "no" on Walmart but a "yes" on McD's and Target.

No for all three for the last eight years. I did buy clothes at Target when the house burnt down.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    I'll expect an order from each of you then. Half or whole hog. $3.00 per lb. Plus butcher bill.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    That's a little steep. I'll pay the 3 bills/pound, but not the butcher bill. I ain't made of money. Stick it in the back of any pickup headed this way and I will slaughter and cut it myself.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn C. View Post
    I don't drink cow's milk because I'm not a baby cow.
    I do not want to know your source of milk
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Quote Originally Posted by FishTX View Post
    That's a little steep. I'll pay the 3 bills/pound, but not the butcher bill. I ain't made of money. Stick it in the back of any pickup headed this way and I will slaughter and cut it myself.
    The butcher bill is the cheapest expense you'll have. And unless you have a smoke house and a way to salt cure ham...

They're selling the same hogs I am in the North East for 6-8 dollars per lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    The butcher bill is the cheapest expense you'll have. And unless you have a smoke house and a way to salt cure ham...

They're selling the same hogs I am in the North East for 6-8 dollars per lb.

I'd buy a hog from you at that price if you were local (that's the going rate here (about)). I used to have a really good local source, but he got divorced and that went away.