Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Airline recommendation

I love how those headlines exagerate it: "He was dragged off battered and limp"
    With that said, I wouldn't fight the cops, but I'd sure as hell sue the crap out of them since it was for "employees".

Quote Originally Posted by CO Native View Post
    With that said, I wouldn't fight the cops, but I'd sure as hell sue the crap out of them since it was for "employees".
    Sue? I'd go with this story:
    Two people in Florida reportedly discovered a dead bat in a prepackaged salad, prompting a recall and an investigation by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    The customers had already eaten some of the bag of Fresh Express’ Organic Marketside Spring Mix before discovering the creature in a “deteriorated condition,” the CDC said in a press release on Saturday.

Who are the cops? TSA?

Quote Originally Posted by creekguy View Post
    Sue? I'd go with this story:
    Two people in Florida reportedly discovered a dead bat in a prepackaged salad, prompting a recall and an investigation by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    The customers had already eaten some of the bag of Fresh Express’ Organic Marketside Spring Mix before discovering the creature in a “deteriorated condition,” the CDC said in a press release on Saturday.
    I was eating at Boston Market many years ago with a guy from work and he found something chewy in his sandwich. He pulled it out of his mouth and it was a band-aid. I got interviewed like 40 times over that one. That Boston market lasted about 3 months after that got out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Who are the cops? TSA?
    Chicago Police department.

The guy's lucky he only got a beating and wasn't brought down to Homan Square.

United should have offered the guy a Pepsi.

[/stolen from twitter]

Quote Originally Posted by CO Native View Post
    He reportedly had a bloody nose, so the wording seems accurate to me. Did you see the video? Looks less than spry to me.

I sincerely hope someone overlaid one of the videos with Trump's "get 'em outta here!" quote from his campaign rallies.