Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Threat Level

What the Brits and Irish do is their business. As soon as we have a Protestant vs Catholic war here in the states I'll be happy to weigh in.

Still, no acts of terrorism are being committed in the name of First United Methodist Church in Topeka KS, or the Diocese in Brooklyn, so I think we're good.

I know because in order to be classified a terrorist one has to be brown.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/r...ts-422743.html

Most of the attacks in this country are native born citizens.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fishingcomic View Post

I read this article and can only conclude.....People are frigged---the end

(Cept you all--who ya know I consider just like my sisters )

Don't you guys just love those old pre Trump stories about the Republican Party crumbling apart and full of radicals waiting to riot and take their mobs to the street? Ahhh,,, good old nostalgic fake news served with a nice side of irony...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Let me be clear about my feelings on this.

I’m glad out President stopped it from happening here.
    Yep. Thanks Obama. Really.

Don't you guys just love those old pre Trump stories about the Republican Party crumbling apart and full of radicals waiting to riot and take their mobs to the street? Ahhh,,, good old nostalgic fake news served with a nice side of irony...
    They couldn't get their most important agenda item passed. How are they not falling apart?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

What the hell was Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski? You need to check your work.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

The United Party of Trump, formerly known as the GOP did a stunningly great job of uniting and repealing Obamacare. Let's see how they do at additional tax cuts for the rich, the next item on the agenda,

Just sayin'.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford View Post
    What the hell was Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski? You need to check your work.
    Alert: Comic loves sarcasm.

To many here they were just crazy lone wolves and not terrorists.