Thread: Cops can't Win

Cops can't Win

Sorry I couldn't find my cut and paste directions, but Rueter's is reporting another cop homicide on a Black man, the kicker here is they used a Taser and the guy died. Cops said he was not responding to orders and acting threatening, which is naturally disputed by witnesses, so they Tasered him up to three times, and the guy died of electro-cardiac stimulation and the medical examiner calls it murder. Of course the fact the guy was both drunk and high on cocaine had nothing to do with his actions... M.E says it was a contributing factor but not the main cause.
    I guess the cops should leave their Tasers at the station and just shoot the perps.

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Cops are trained to hunt and kill black people ya know, it is their number one focus during training.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.

That's it, Buford. Thank you for the c&p.

Quote Originally Posted by swizz View Post
    Cops are trained to hunt and kill black people ya know, it is their number one focus during training.
    Well yeah. Have you ever seen a white silhouette target?
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean

Maybe at a Black folk's pistol range? I'll have to ask my friend Willie.

Our PD is not allowed to carry tasers for this reason. They are firm believers in the baton and body cameras. If both are used properly, there are no arguments.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan