Please help make up my mind for me

PrimeliesPrimelies Junior MemberPosts: 13 Junior Member
I will be fishing somewhere sometime in the future between today and my death, any suggestions on where to fish will be appreciated. ANd if you guys could tell me what gear to use and where to buy it that would be awesome. Also what rock to stand on...

Sorry had to be the first!!!!!! :D

Comments

• KyoKyo Junior Member Posts: 10 Junior Member
    Probably need to narrow it down a little.

What waters are close to where you live?

Any fly shops near by?
  • Don NewtonDon Newton Senior Member Posts: 431 Senior Member
    I would suggest the Little Red River, Heber Springs, Arkansas. A 5wt would work just fine, though 4wts my choice. The folks at the Ozark Angler, Wilburn Road, would recommend home cooking for the trout, sowbugs. Also softhackle brassies and the redass and w____y b____rs.
  • The HingeThe Hinge Senior Member Posts: 162 Senior Member
    Primelies wrote: »
    I will be fishing somewhere sometime in the future between today and my death, any suggestions on where to fish will be appreciated. ANd if you guys could tell me what gear to use and where to buy it that would be awesome. Also what rock to stand on...

Sorry had to be the first!!!!!! :D

I think you should fish off the south boat ramp at Antero. Its good fishing there and you will make lots of new friends.

h
  • Bubba FinghasBubba Finghas Senior Member Posts: 145 Senior Member
    Don Newton wrote: »
    I would suggest the Little Red River, Heber Springs, Arkansas. A 5wt would work just fine, though 4wts my choice. The folks at the Ozark Angler, Wilburn Road, would recommend home cooking for the trout, sowbugs. Also softhackle brassies and the redass and w____y b____rs.
    So I should use a 12 wt on the Davidson next month?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file