Zimmerman charged with 2nd Degree Murder.

123457»

Comments

• HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    F Paterno.
  • Free OJ!!!!
  • with or without pulp?
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    Harbor Freight is cheap ****.

Fixed that for you.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,799 Senior Member
    I have a small fortune in Snap-On, Mac and Matco tools. Nothing beats good tools, although Harbor Freight has it's place for tools that I don't use very much. I am disappointed in Mac and Matco they will not warranty any tools that have been abused anymore.
    I will use a chrome socket on an impact a cheater bar on a ratchet a screw driver as a pry bar and so on. Snap-On is the only one still warranting abused tools.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member
    Got myself a hand truck that was half as much as they wanted at any other hardware store. They are good for certain things. Unless of course you like spending Fly Fishing prices for your hemostats.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Got myself a hand truck that was half as much as they wanted at any other hardware store.

I have one of those and it sure gets a work out at the gun shows. It totes all that ammunition and loading components just fine.
  • Got myself a hand truck that was half as much as they wanted at any other hardware store. They are good for certain things. Unless of course you like spending Fly Fishing prices for your hemostats.

Every once in a while you can find a prize there. But for the most part I think people don't expect their products to last long.

PS...**** it...thought that might push us to 20.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    I am disappointed in Mac and Matco they will not warranty any tools that have been abused anymore.
    I will use a chrome socket on an impact a cheater bar on a ratchet a screw driver as a pry bar and so on. Snap-On is the only one still warranting abused tools.

Well now I'm worried. I would hate to abuse my tool and then find out I couldn't get it repaired.

bd
    Brian D. wrote: »
    Well now I'm worried. I would hate to abuse my tool and then find out I couldn't get it repaired.

bd

Hand tools come with a lifetime guarantee so your safe there.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,754 Senior Member
    Twenty pages - whoo-hoo!

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    And in the end it took Buford talking about my tool to get us there.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk
123457»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file