BE AFRAID!!!!

BushartBushart Senior MemberPosts: 1,793 Senior Member

Ok don't be afraid..but maybe be prepared

Not like Bunker prepper...

But we were just 25 hours without power after a storm drove us (Thanks Obama)

A generator and fuel made it bearable and saved our fridge/freezer grub

It also runs our well pump---and yeah water helps

Who knows what's comin---a l'il prep does help

So when the Zombie apocalypse happens---your clean and fed

Replies

  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,686 Senior Member

    That's a good point. I have some neighbors two doors down....let's just say they and Shawn would have the same Sunday morning schedule. Anyway they are very well stocked, but I need to find out if they have a generator. Because when the zombie apocalypse happens their house is the first place I'm going shopping.

  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,535 Senior Member

    @jbilly said:
    That's a good point. I have some neighbors two doors down....let's just say they and Shawn would have the same Sunday morning schedule. Anyway they are very well stocked, but I need to find out if they have a generator. Because when the zombie apocalypse happens their house is the first place I'm going shopping.

    You
    Are
    Dead
    To
    Me

  • creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 119 Senior Member

    Why does everyone assume they WON'T be one of the Zombies? Better to plot out where the best brain hunting is.

  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,099 Senior Member

    @jbilly said:
    That's a good point. I have some neighbors two doors down....let's just say they and Shawn would have the same Sunday morning schedule.

    >

    This will never not be funny

  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member

    @Shawn C. said:

    @jbilly said:
    That's a good point. I have some neighbors two doors down....let's just say they and Shawn would have the same Sunday morning schedule. Anyway they are very well stocked, but I need to find out if they have a generator. Because when the zombie apocalypse happens their house is the first place I'm going shopping.

    You
    Are
    Dead
    To
    Me

    Man, talk about personal attacks. I don't blame you Shawn - hahaha.
    Our neighbors of that persuasion have a huge stockpile in their basement. I saw it when I helped him with some plumbing. I asked where the ammo was and he gave me a blank stare. So, I know where I'm going too.

  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,683 Senior Member

    @creekyguy said:
    Why does everyone assume they WON'T be one of the Zombies? Better to plot out where the best brain hunting is.

    Not in Washington D.C.

    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

    Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,724 Senior Member

    @FishTX said:

    @creekyguy said:
    Why does everyone assume they WON'T be one of the Zombies? Better to plot out where the best brain hunting is.

    Not in Washington D.C.

    Reminds me of the the very old joke, the punch line of which is "Do you have any idea how many ________s (fill in the group your choice) I have to kill to get a pound of saleable brains?"

    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file